So one of the bad things about working the night shift is that even on your days off you do nothing but stay up all night. So at 2 A.M., I decided to drop off a bag at work to make my upcoming move to Brooklyn a bit easier. Here are some photos from my commute. I make no pretenses to photographic talent, but would appreciate any criticism, etc. I can spot at least one egregious perspective flaw that I couldn’t figure out how to fix. However, enjoy.
- Criterion film a day, day 19: “Le Havre”– kitsch french culture and the invading immigrants
- Criterion film a day, day 18: Revanche
- Criterion film a day, day 17: My Crasy Life
- Criterion film a day, day 17: Walkabout and voyeurism in the outback
- Criterion film a day, day 16: League of Gentleman and England’s self-consciousness